Wednesday, October 22, 2008

JTV Activity & F.E.A.R.


If you are one of the regulars who watches me play on Justin.TV almost every night, you may have noticed that I'm becoming more and more absent lately. There's nothing wrong, I have been busy with other things that I haven't had much time to play console video games.

For the selection of games that I broadcast, I hate broadcasting generic games that we've all played so many times. There are far to many channels that plays nothing but newer titles, GTA, Saints Row, Silent Hill, etc. I may sometimes broadcast games like this, but I do keep it to a minimum for your viewing enjoyment.

I still haven't finished the ever-so-hard God Hand yet, so I plan to start on that hopefully tonight. If I do play it, I'll be sure to broadcast.

I was thinking I could squeeze maybe one more semi-horror game to play for this month. So far in this month I've played: Condemned, Silent Hill: Homecoming (never finished due to frustration), and Fatal Frame 1. I did say I was going to play Dead Space. However, I've seen how this game plays and it didn't look all that interesting to me. Maybe I'll play it sometime next year, just not now.


The game, F.E.A.R. for the PS3 will be my last horror game that I will play for this month. I'm not sure how scary this game is, but I suppose I'll find that out shortly. Be on the lookout to see if I'm playing it around the end of this weekend at night.