Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tales of Symphonia: DotNW


At last, a new RPG that I'm having a mood for playing. This will be the first Tales game ever to be release on Nintendo's new system. I looked through small bits about how this game will play out instead of knowing everything about it. The reason is because I want to experience this game as a new surprise and experience.

From the looks of it, I don't think it'll be the greatest Tales game I've ever played, nor the battle system will be revolutionary. But all that aside, this game will be enough to entertain me. It is a sequel to Tales of Symphonia due to its prominent story. So I am intrigue to see what happens after Lloyd and the others saved the world, and what new challenges awaits them with this new created world.



This game is set to release this week on the 11th. I'm going to be renting the game through Gamefly, so that will set me a few days late due to shipping. I do plan to broadcast this game on Justin.tv, and that's probably what I'll be playing most of the time until I completely finish it. I am currently playing Fallout 3, but I don't feel like broadcasting that game since I'm sure it has already been abused and watched by many channels. I may broadcast it from time to time, but it will be rare.

So, who's getting this game? This game is probably the reason why I still have my Nintendo Wii hooked up. Hate to say that for Nintendo, but they need to work on their exclusive software to win most of the gamers back.

English Ver. Opening Cinematic



sources
Gametrailers Nwiizone