Wednesday, November 19, 2008

NXE is here!


The new Xbox experience update has finally come to our Xbox 360 console at last. People were skeptical about the dashboard blade removal, avatars, and other things that they hate to see departed.

I don't see what the fuss is all about since I think this new dashboard feels a lot smoother to me. I do miss the blade swiping on the left side of the screen when I hit the center button on my controller, but I can get use to the new pop-up box. So yeah, there is a ton of stuff you can do, but what I really liked most are the avatars. You can take a picture of your avatar, and it will display on your gamertag. What really surprised me are the easter eggs that you can discover by playing around with your avatars to see what it'll do. When I was taking a picture, I clicked the right thumb stick, and my avatar burped. Excuse me.

Want to know what my avatar looks like?


Looking smooth Rich~ kekeke~

So any Xbox 360 owners out there, what do you think about this new dashboard?