Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 09


It's 12:00 AM in the morning for me which means it's Christmas Day. This picture came from Pangya KR that I like to use for my celebration here. I will be spending Christmas Day with my family at home opening presents and helping cook delicious food. Speaking of presents, I have a video clip for you that can watch to get into the holiday spirit.

Pangya Snowball Fight

Hope you enjoyed the video. I made a clip like this one before so in case you missed it, you can check out Irresistable Pangya Dance if you like to see the guys from Pangya shirtless and thrusting their pelvic regions.

Thank you all for your support throughout this whole year. Be sure to stop by tomorrow on the 26th because I have a special post that you might not want to miss. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from SLGaming.