Friday, May 15, 2009

Pangya KR Guide Opening


At last, I will be releasing my Pangya KR Guide. I feel that today is the right time to finally make this public.

I've started on this project around February of this year. There are certain days where I start updating it, and times when I put it off. The project is still incomplete, but that can be updated in the near future. So you can be sure that lots of things will be added daily until it's finally complete and up-to-date.

Take a look at the guide and you may discover things that you never knew. This guide has been made only by me, so you can imagine how hard it is for one person to do this much. Be warn that everything in the guide may be incorrect, so don't expect anything to be perfect. I also welcome feedback, and suggestions toward this guide. If so, I prefer you email to: rich@sweatdroplivegaming.com.

Note: There is also a link to this guide under the "Label Archives" to your right.