Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Course?

I found two interesting pictures from a GM on Pangya Japan. I'm surprised since I figured you would hear something like this coming from Korea instead. I thought it might be from a different game, but according to the first picture, you can clearly see the OB markers that has to be related to Pangya.

You can click on the pictures for a larger view.




At first glance, this course reminds me of Pink Wind. One picture shows a large green landscape with oriental houses and the other picture displays a giant waterfall. These are all scenery though so there's no telling on how the overall course will be played out.

Nothing much has been said about these pictures at all. This is all mere speculation so don't get your hopes up yet. I don't even know if this is real or not. It could be the next course for either Season 4 or 5. I haven't thought about it until now, but Season 4 came out along with the new course Lost Seaway on February 23rd, 2008 on Korea. It may be time for a new course?

Edit (5-17):


Here's another picture from a guide book about a new course revealing on Pangya island. The language is definitely Japanese, and the right side of the picture displays waterfalls that has be related to those pictures that I posted yesterday. Just looking at the picture makes me wonder how hard that course may become.

I don't know Japanese, or how to type it to translate what the description says. Anybody out there who will be willing to translate for us?