Sunday, February 22, 2009

I have my own game dood!


It has been at least a week since I broadcasted on Justin.TV. My next game will be Star Ocean: The Last Hope for the Xbox 360. Since the game won't be out until Wednesday, I wanted to find a simple game to broadcast. Then I stumbled upon this game.

Prinnies were first introduced from an Anime strategy game called Disgaea: Hour of Darkness that was released five years ago. Prinnies weren't the main Characters, but they were like the game's mascot that most people find these penguins memorable. Now these penguins will have their own game.

This title is one of those typical side-scroller games where you have to go through each levels and face the boss at the end. Nothing to original, but it's basic enough for me to play it while I wait on Star Ocean. I am familiar with the Prinnies, but I never actually got to play any of the Disgaea games before. I know it may sound wierd coming from an RPG fanatic, but I just haven't got around to playing it. So anyways, I'll be broadcasting this game on Justin.TV tonight. See you there dood!