Thursday, January 15, 2009

Still waiting for Valkyria


Yes, I want to play Valkyria Chronicles badly, but the problem is I don't want to spend $60. So I have to turn over to my online video game rental site, Gamefly. I'm sure they'll have this game available~


Or not... I've been waiting for at least four days, and it still hasn't shipped yet. I guess several people missed out this game last year are wanting to play it now. Looks like that's bad timing on my part. I almost want to buy it at the store, but I continue to resist hoping that Gamefly will reserve that game for me and send it to my precious mailbox.


Alright Alicia, I'll continue to wait a bit longer. If I hadn't bought a PSP, I would already be playing this game. Ah that's right. I decided to order a "specific" PSP system two days ago. I may get it sometime this week hopefully. Then I bought the cable so you can hook it up to your TV and play it. Finally, I'll be able to play Pangya Portable now.


Wait, so I'm getting a PSP with cables to plug into the TV? I could also plug it to my capture device too. So are you getting my drift eh?