Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's about time

Yesterday, I decided to privately broadcast myself playing Pangya KR. I was surprised to see some of my longtime viewers coming to my channel. It reminded me how much I missed broadcasting on Justin.TV. So it's time to come back and do what I do best, playing my console games again.


The three reasons why I haven't been on Justin.TV is because of classes, Pangya's promise box event, and laziness. The promise box event is nearly over and I've collected all the rings except the mystic ring. Thankfully, a certain fruit revealed that the mystic ring isn't so powerful after all. So I don't even care about winning that last ring anymore. I'm basically burnt out for playing Pangya KR now so maybe a bit of console games will do me some good.

So what's the next game that I'm going to play? Luckily, I already have the game with me that I bought two weeks ago. It's an action role-playing game that includes a very interesting system called the Georama system that lets you build and populate the village from the ground up. Why can't our current-gen games be like this classic title. I really think role playing games as of today is not what it used to be back then. I tried playing recent games like Star Ocean 4, but it's mediocre gameplay lacked what I wanted from a RPG. I'd say if they concentrate more on a non-generic story rather than impressive graphics, the future of gaming can tide to the correct path once again.

Stay tuned this week. I will be broadcasting my next gaming project through the beginning to the very end. I will occasionally play other games for a little bit, and then go back to the main game again. The main game I'll be playing is Dark Cloud for the Playstation 2.