Friday, April 3, 2009

Card Designer Event


I like to introduce my first Pangya event here on SLGaming! For this event, you will create your very own card from the system in Season 4. Create a unique card with a special effect, show something hilarious, or even design a card that you wish it could be implemented in the actual game. If you are interested, then read on.

- The event and prizes will come straight from Pangya KR. You must have an account on Korea to participate.

- Download this to receive a handful of blank cards to help you get started.

- You can only submit one card entry so choose wisely.

- Keep it PG-13, and nothing offensive please. Your submission will be disqualified.

- Email your single custom card to "rich@sweatdroplivegaming.com." Be sure to include the subject "custom card" to make it easier for me. Send the picture where I can see it clearly, and most importantly, include your user-id and nickname so I can send the prizes quicker if you are a selected winner.

- I will select 3 cards that I find most interesting to me, and those will be the winners. Each winners will receive 2 card packs gifted to their accounts. I know that's low-budget, but it's the least I could do since I'm tight on money for this month.

- The event will start now until the end of April 10th (EDT). At that time, I'll post in the next day the winners of this event.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post it here or send me an email. Good luck.