Friday, September 25, 2009

Top 10 Fav. Female Fighters (1-5)

Continuing on from part 1, let's finish up the top 10 list to see who is my favorite gal in fighting games.


#5
Mai Shiranui from King of Fighters

Pics: 1 2 3

Mai may look innocent at first, but be careful that she has been trained to know Ninjitsu. Many guys has fallen for her, but she'll turn down your offer if you are a mere weakling. She is considered the idol of the KoF series (excluding the 12th installment because she's not in there!).

Mai's best characteristic part is obviously her bouncing juggles that looks like it's going to burst out of her outfit. She has won many awards because of her sex appeal. Every time I see her, I always think of that "Ponpon" song.










#4
Talim from Soul Calibur

Pics: 1 2 3

This 15-year-old nature girl first appeared in the 2nd Soul Calibur game and fans welcomed her as a great addition to the series. She is very nimble in battle and wields a pair of elbow blades as her weapon of choice.

I find her personality rather cute to me. She's kind-hearted and does not show fear for such a young age. Besides that, she is an exceptional fighter with her speed and variety of attack moves. She may be somewhat obsessed talking with the winds all the time, but she's just a nature girl after all.










#3
Sakura Kasugano from Street Fighter

Pics: 1 2 3

She made her first appearance in the 2nd Alpha series. This Japanese high school student became a Street Fighter because she idolizes Ryu, and she wants to train with him to become a better fighter. Her move list mimics just like Ryu except she does it in her own way.

I like her determined attitude and somewhat clumsy personality of her. It was tough choosing between Chun-Li and Sakura. Don't get me wrong, I like Chun-Li too, but Sakura has a certain charm to me that doesn't come close to the muscular leg fighter.









#2
Kokoro from Dead or Alive

Pics: 1 2 3

This 17-year-old uses a Chinese martial art style called Ba Ji Quan. She made her first debut on the 4th Dead or Alive series. Her nationality is Japanese and somewhat French in the mix. She is a great balanced fighter and another welcome addition to the other lustful ladies in this series.

This was hard to pick because back on DoA 2 I liked Lei-fang. On DoA3 I liked Hitomi. Now on DoA4 I like Kokoro. So out of all three, Kokoro is my favorite in the series. Kokoro has a delicate beauty to her. She wears a Kimono dress, but when you see her in a bikini, it is...fabulous.








#1
Nakoruru from Samurai Shodown

Pics: 1 2 3

Nakoruru is a spiritual priestess devoted to protecting mother nature. When she senses an evil presence, she will fight to relinquish the dark force, even if she has to spill blood to do so. She has a hawk companion Mamahaha, and a little sister Rimururu that helps her along the way.

Nakoruru is calm, polite, gentle, and everything else I could go on that I like about her. I play fairly well with her in the game with so many special moves. She dedicates her own life to make the world peaceful from evil even if it meant that she could die. Oh Nakoruru♪, you are brave and yet so charming to me at the same time. That's why I picked you as my favorite female fighter of all time.



So now you've seen what kind female Characters I like. This list I made would probably be so much different than other people. I could see someone listing Ivy from Soul Calibur because of her enormous breast with a hot attitude, or Tina from Dead or Alive because of her playboy looks and she does wrestling. It looks like I lean towards liking the cute and innocent side of women rather than being lustful? I guess that's the kind of person I am. How about you?

Some of you may disapprove my list, but remember that this is my list of my personal favorites. I don't know if I will continue to make another top 10 article like this again, but I suppose that determines what kind of feedback I get to decide that~