Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth


Since I have people from all over world visiting my site, most of you probably don't know what this holiday is all about. Every 4th of July in the United States, we celebrate Independence Day. We take this day to recognize our symbol of America, and it's the day when the Declaration of Independence was signed. Well, I'm not going go to details about it since I hate history myself.

Most people will normally have barbecue with friends and family. Fireworks at night can be setup at your home, or other places that provides for the public. Probably the only thing I like about this holiday is to take advantage of getting multiple days off from work, like me. :D

I really don't have any plans on this day. My family is out on their vacation so I guess I'll celebrate by myself. So if you want to share your plan for this day, feel free to comment.