Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Early plans for October

I was thinking it would be great to get into the Halloween spirit by playing some horror video games. I've already played though Fatal Frame 2 and 3. I do remember playing half way through on the first Fatal Frame game a long time ago. Who knows if I'll pick it up again to play it through the end or not.


I do have plans to play this horror FPS game called, Condemned. There's the first game, Condemned: Criminal Origins and the second game, Condemned 2: Bloodshot. Around October, I will be playing, and broadcasting these two games on Justin.TV. Look forward to it. I got scared pretty easily playing Fatal Frame, so just imagine my reaction to this game. I'm not sure how scary this game is, but I guess I'll find out won't I?

If you have any suggestions on a certain horror game that you absolutely sure I'll scream like a Japanese school girl, feel free to tell me. : )